From: AMSAT Director of Education [mailto:n6tx@amsat.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:37 AM
To: Robert McGwier
Cc: Fred A Parker; wd3asw@amsat.org; amsat-bb; kc3io@amsat.org; lou mcfadin;
w8gsm@amsat.org; Steve Carr; Gary "Joe" Mayfield; n1did@amsat.org;
w2gps@amsat.org; n4hy@amsat.org; n4os@amsat.org
Subject: Re: Robert Mcqwier

As reported by Fred Parker, Robert McGwier wrote:

>> No one is interesting in funding a private repeater for 20 guys to talk
>> to each other about their brand new scars and brand new meds and we
>> would be FOOLS to kowtow to people who will be dead or uninterested
>> before we get into orbit.

Bob,
	Did you *really* say that?  If that's truly your attitude, you may
well
be dead before we get into orbit!
	Seriously, I assume that the above comment was probably made in a
private email.  But, you should know that anything said in a private
email can be considered public domain, and *will* get repeated.  This
one got posted to amsat-bb.  It's the kind of statement that, taken out
of context, can hurt AMSAT.  Diplomacy is called for.
	73, Paul

--
Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
AMSAT Director of Education