Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

I'll  agree with this completely.
While we are NO AMSAT,  we here at Near Space Sciences, (one of the
balloon groups) have in the heat of the launch excitement have just
plain forgot to turn something "ON"

Without a formal checklist,  where everything must be checked off the
list before liftoff, or lift off doesn't happen,  something is bound to
be missed.  it happens on our simple payloads,  i can not even imagine
the complexity of a real AMSAT  type of bird!

Joe WB9SBD