AO-7 Mode A 10m Rx ant.?

Just how big/complicated of an antenna do I need to get the 10m downlink
from AO-7's Mode A? I'm looking for something that's portable.

I'd be incredibly pleased if the 10m element stuck in my Diamond MV3A,
magmounted to my Outback's roof would do it. (I could stick the 10m
element in the side holder if need be - the antenna can accomodate 2
elements at once.)

Tnx & 73
Joe WB3CFN