Amateur Satellite Afficienados

What in the world is happening to some radio amateurs interested in
amateur satellite radio??

Most of the "dial-ogres" I see on the bb, I never hear on the air...I
do a lot of listening, mostly receive antenna comparisons...Come on
guys and gals, use what we've got....

Sort of reminiscent of when I could first afford my first FM HT, had
to buy (or grind) crystals to change frequency...

I was in the San Rafael,CA area, anxious to try it out so I called
"CQ de wb6llo".

The prompt response was "you are not supposed to call CQ on this
frequency, just say listening!"

I responded with a "sorry 'bout dat", and  asked if the requirement
to identify your station had also changed!!!

NO RESPONSE

***************

HAS SOMETHING CHANGED IN HAM RADIO??  I don't think so...

Have a question??   ASK

Have a comment??  EXPRESS IT

See a baiter??  Most of us have delete keys..

These constant recriminations??  INDESCRIBABLE

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to
       ALL and your families...

             Dave wb6ll0
             Leanore ka6ucd