Re: Working ANDE before re-entry

> Being new to the sats, using voice and packet,
> I would like to work ANDE before "it" re-enters.
> Any special path to use for APRS?
> Anything special to do for tracking?

145.825
Path is via ARISS
Point at horizon at AOS, because as it decays, it will be coming
over earlier and earlier.  So even one day old keps can be a
minute behind or so...

If you are on the west coast of any continent, then somebody has
to wake it up by sending lots of packets...  Once you hear ANY
packets from ANDE, then all it needs to hear is one a minute or
so.

See web page: GOOGLE for ANDE-OPS

Bob, WB4APR