Re: WIMAX vs Ham GEO

--- sco@sco-inc.com wrote:

> I hope we get a sat in orbit before this administration is replaced
> and the next one might not think we are worth the money or that no
> more attacks are coming.
>
> Les W4SCO

Actually, it was the current administration that behaved as though an attack
would not occur or was not even taking place on 9/11/01, despite warnings and
evidence to the contrary.

And it is the current administration that is now cutting DHS funding to
high-profile targets such as the New York City metropolitan area.

Hoping that the next administration doesn't do the same is hoping for a change.

73, de John, KD2BD

Visit John on the Web at:

	http://kd2bd.ham.org/
.