passive reflector links?

> Subject: 144 Mhz contact made using ISS as
> passive reflector

What I want to try is taking the ubiquitous 3m satelite dish and
point it at the local water tower, and then find another such
ham to do the same, and see what kind of 2.4 GHz links we can
establish...

We have a 600' tower across the river, and with a total of about
50 dB gain from the two dishes, it would seem to be a viable way
of communicating.

Not much else to do with all these BUD's.  Bob, WB4APR