Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

Well, good conversation without getting personal.

Wimax is a new technology with great potential. Also, you talk about
sat phones...what if the price of satphones drops to a level where it
is affordable by many.

I am FOR a P4 type bird. I am also a realistic.
I am FOR Eagle, but only one project done correctly at a time.

While we brainstorm here for nothing since AMSAT-NA will do business
as usual, the Germans are progressing in assembling their future Oscar.
Congratulations to AMSAT-DL!