Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

Forget the EMCOMM support, that does not make sense anymore. Read on...

WIMAX will be available from sprint soon. THAT will be a reliable
technology for ecom. With one access point, they will cover a wide
area for both data and voice. NOW, imagine multiple access point
( and I mean 2 or 3 max) and regardless of what the ecom situation
is, help will get through.

We have to understand here that P4 satcom for ecom is not a selling
point anymore.