Re: One camp versus another

Unfortunately  I wasn't able to get on satellites till after AO-40 was
dead and gone so admittedly I don't have experience with HEO's. Still, I
can't understand the utter disdain that some of the posters here express
towards AO-51 and other LEO's.  I'm still relatively new to all this and
I'm for all  ham satellites. I want to see LEO's continue to be built
and launched and I want to see the current HEO projects come to fruition
as well. GEO is great too, lets do it all if we can can. If we can't
then we will have to face that  at some point. Maybe that point is now.
Whining and crying about it and attacking the very people who are hard
at work trying to get us in the best  situation possible is
counterproductive. This reminds me of a  fan at a football game
complaining about every play that the team runs. The coach calling the
plays got where he is for a reason and I seriously doubt the fan could
call a better game.
 One things for certain, it's a good thing this board is not open to the
general public, some of us have been exhibiting the behavior of children
and as a member of AMSAT  I'd be embarrassed for them to see this.
73,
Michael W4HIJ
AMSAT # 36017