Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

It is free to AMSAT-NA.  I never said it was free so far as Intelsat is
concerned.  The funding sources are awaiting Intelsat to give us the
bottom line and for us to make a formal request.  They do not do
hypothetical funding statements.

Bob

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes