Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

>.  Irrespective of the
>causes,  am telling you the facts as I see them as any reponsible and
>responsive manager would.  If you don't like the message, elect a new
>director (I am up for re-election) and have the BOD fire me as an
>executive.  I am saying fund sources are not interested in funding your
>communications private repeater.

God forbid that would ever happen, Robert, you are one of the few
stable thinkers we have left at the helm.....

>   Most of you can
>do  it if you would only try and close your mouths and typewriters long
>enough to do it.

It would be better if we were all back to typewriters, (the good old days).
When satellite information was obtained on the low bands, with help
from QST at the time...Very few "wasted" words flying around!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...