Re: Putting The Cart Before The Horse

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred A Parker" <fparker@paulbunyan.net>
 > The number one reason for this is after three years I have not been able
to find one instance where anyone has produced a working SDR transponder.

That's really odd, since I have operated through 3 different iterations of
an SDR transponder, two at symposiums in front of the entire crowd, and for
an entire weekend at Dayton '06.

Fred, it's obvious that you have gotten your feelings hurt over the
volunteer work you've done, and I'm sorry for that. But this little crusade
you are on is not going to help anyone get a satellite launched any faster.
In reality every post you make turns people away from the goal you so
obviously desire.

73, Drew KO4MA