Re: One camp versus another

>As far as AMSAT leadership goes...if the members as a whole don't approve of
>what's going on, or the direction of the organization, then it is up to said
>members to remove what they don't like.  That's how a healthy democracy
>works.
>
>Anyway...the debate in an open forum is also a good thing, as each opinion
>is voiced, problems are posed, and solutions are offered.

Put very well, John...I consider Vince a very good friend, we've made
many contacts, and tho I may disagree with him at times, I defend his
right to say it.  In contrast to some of the remarks made on here against him.

I'm proud to say that I defended that right as a Naval Aviator in
three wars, WWII, Korea and Nam...

And anyone in this country that denies that right to anyone is
welcome to leave it.

That is also part of our freedom...

And another privilege is to have this forum.....and it includes the
entire world.....

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....