Re: What is *real* ISS APRS frequency?

Thanks! I picked it up on the most recent pass.

73s,
Jon

---

We respect the private and confidential nature of electronic communications
with our partners and customers. This email is confidential and legally
protected. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender,
and erase all copies of the original message.