Re: ANDE now @220km

Henk, PA3GUO wrote:
> As I am not so much into maths on this topic,

I stumbled across an article in Acta Astronautica for November 2007 "A
constant gain Kalman filter approach for the prediction of re-entry of
risk objects"

It would be a fun project to do a re-entry prediction based that
article, but unfortunately my top priority right now is a bit more
mundane ... .I need to install a mains outlet in the shack at my new QTH
... evenings are cold and dark here in Boston otherwise.

Perhaps someone else would like to take a stab at it.

-Joe KM1P