ANDE now @220km

As I am not so much into maths on this topic, the only
thing I do is plot the current heigth of ANDE in the graph:

One might conclude from this that from 220km to de-orbit the
graph shows ~12 days, so de-orbit today + ~12 days = ~24 Dec.
... BUT: if for any reason ANDE comes down faster we're almost there !

There is a good bunch of activity these days;
many stations Igate the packets,
many stations make contacts via ANDE in these final days.

And: have a look at http://www.ande-deorbit.com for details on the AWARD

Henk, PA3GUO