Phase 4 versus Eagle

Merry Christmas to all my fellow space enthusiasts

Nice to see some informative Big Picture discussion here.

For all its worth;  I believe a cooperative effort with an established  satellite builder incorporating an auxilliary payload makes more sense than an independant effort with more complexity and cost.

Who really would'nt want a geosynchronise transponder?

Utility costs less than pride!

I'm extremely impressed with what amsat can do but a cooperative effort would be more practical with a greater chance for success.

I would put my meager resources towards a professional venture more than a risky one.

On another note; great to see amsat working on a new power system with the super-caps.

Happy holidays to all, pat