144 Mhz contact made using ISS as passive reflector

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/december2007/bouncing_signals_off_iss.htm

Congrats to the DF2ZC and DH7FB on making a CW contact using
the ISS as a passive reflector!

It's interesting that in the article Bernd discusses the problems
with using PSK due to doppler, as well as manually having to
set az and el.  It seems to me that a couple of well equipped
computer-controlled earth stations should be able to do this using
One True Frequency principles with PSK.  Wish I had the equipment
to give it a try.

Bob - AE6RV