Re: Ande-1 and RS0ISS-4 Frequencies ?

Hi Jeff,

Both ISS and ANDE work fine using
HBAUD 1200
U APRS VIA ARISS

- Do not Connect, just go in CONVERSE mode and type for example ":Hello World"
- ISS has sometimes delayed transmission
- ISS may see a lot of uplinks in parallel, do you have a beam ?
- ANDE-1 needs to be 'woken up', send a few packets and then it will reply
- I use small doppler compensation
  A u 145.823 / d 145.827
  B u 145.825 / d 145.825
  C u 145.827 / d 145.823 (U = TX, D = RX)
- 50W is more than enough for ISS, but also sufficient for ANDE
- Antenna: I use a 2x6 elements beam (DK7ZB, see my website)

Success & let us know !

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo