ANDE de-orbit day guesstimate ?

Based on the ANDE de-orbit / height graph of USNA
(http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html)

I inserted the heights for Dec 5 and Dec 9:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/ande_predict_09dec2007.jpg

Based on the current keppler sets & NOVA calculations ANDE is today at 226 km.
>From 225km to de-orbit the graph shows ~15 days, so de-orbit today + ~15 days = ~24 Dec ?

Please note this is NOT a formal estimate from Bob nor USNA,
it is just my personal guesstimate based on the graphs.

Is there anyone that has taken a more scientific approach ?

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo