Re: Where can I buy pre-made feedline?

On Dec 6, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Dave Guimont wrote:

> I'll say it again, Changing  to an "N" on the radio is "gilding the
> lily",  but for max performance saving every fraction of a db is
> heading in the right direction...

So, as it turns out, HRO had a duplexer with an N connector on the
antenna side. I just need to see about changing the connector on the
antenna (and actually mounting my N-connectors), and I don't have to
change the connector on the radio.

My PL-259s were all silver-plated. So are the Ns, but they are not
crimp-on; I'll still have to solder them. The part that gets soldered
is of substantially lower mass than the PL-259, so hopefully it'll go
better. Sigh.

--
Rick