Re: Where can I buy pre-made feedline?

I use a male VHF to female N adapter.  Do not remember where I got it, but
it was one of the mail order houses. If you really do not want to use a VHF
connector for 144, I would prefer the adapter over changing the socket on my
910.  I prefer to stick with the different connectors as a guard against Mr.
Murphy, but sometimes that is impossible.

Gene   WB2LLP