Re: New items at the AMSAT Online Store

I called Martha yesterday and ordered mine over the phone.
I can't wait to get an enclosure **WORTHY** of this great tracker!!
My hacked out enclosure doesn't do it justice at all!!

RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"