Basic Packet How-To for ARISS and PCSAT

Hi everyone,

I put together a very basic overview of how to get started with packet via
ARISS and PCSAT-1:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9jkm/ARISS_Packet_How_To/

Please take a look and let me know what needs to be fixed or added?

I've been 'elmer-ing' a few hams about ARISS packet and my web content is
pretty much based on what I've been asked about.

Its not intended to be a comprehensive AX.25 packet or APRS guide.  Most
hams I've worked with had basic packet knowledge from back in the 1990's but
now wanted to know what else they had to do to get on 145.825 MHz space
packet.

There will always be plenty for you to learn ... hopefully my quick-start
guide will get you up and running for your first QSO.

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm@amsat.org