FS: Arrow Antenna

I've got a spare Arrow Antenna -- the Arrow II Model 146/437-10WBP
satellite antenna (split boom with the 10W duplexer @ cable) -- for
sale. It has never been used other than to be assembled once and then
disassembled. In the original bag with original instructions. New
price is $139 + $10 shipping.

I'll ship it to your door CONUS for $110. Paypal, money order,
personal check, or grand prize winning Powerball lottery ticket
accepted. No trades.

Contact me off the list for more details.

Thanks and 73,

Jeff, KE9V