Re: How to make phasing cable for 440 MHz Arrow II

Folks,

FWIW for the power splitter part, in metric (!), here is the spec I used,
and subsequently measured on a VNA for my Sputnik Challenge:

http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/DualBandPowerSplitterFor2mand70cm.doc

Of course, you would probably choose not to use a dual band power splitter
for generating circular polarization concurrently on both bands (circularity
wasn't the reason I needed the power splitter - see
http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/Build%20Your%20Own%20Satellite.doc for perhaps
a non-obvious explanation of why I needed it), but hopefully the article
shows the basic theory of the coaxial transformer power splitter and how it
really can work in practice.

73, Howard G6LVB