Request for online sources of antenna modeling stuff

   Hello All,

My wife  (n8kpl) is taking a mathmatical modeling class, and she
is looking for sites that talk about modeling of antennas.  Since
this is a math class, finding programs that do it isn't quite
enough, since she has to do the work.  I'm not finding what much
stuff online.  Thus I am asking on these two lists for help in
finding stuff.  An online course in antenna modeling would be
great, finding formulas and practical experience would be
great too.  I'm thinking of yagi antennas as a good choice.  We're
looking at books as well so if you have favorites, that would be
good to know.

I have an interest in this myself, so this isn't just trying to get
data for a school project. ;-)

Thanks all,

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82