Re: AO-16 update--for AMSAT NEWS Release

Hi all,

great to see AO-16 come back to live, It's always good to hear its steady
buzzing sound:)
Based on a suggestion by Mike, DK3WN, I have now also included decoding of
the 7 short 2-byte MBL telemetry frames from AO-16 in the latest release (
v1.0.3 Beta) of Warbler (an AO-16 soundcard demodulator program I wrote).
These frames are included in the .kss file which Warbler creates, and can
therefore be viewed with DK3WN's MBL telemetry decoder.
You can download the latest release from my website at
http://home.casema.nl/b.ubbels/Warbler.htm

73

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ