Re: APRS and space station

Hi Ed,

I'm not sure of the amount of traffic being heard by the ISS over your
neck of the woods, but there is a fair amount over this side of the pond.

During each pass, I may be lucky to get 2 responses back.
That's with 25w to an Omni. It's all down to what the ISS hears.
If it hears your packet, hopefully you will hear it digid back,
provided you have a steady hand with your Arrow.

73, Dave.
AMSAT 5766