UHF Power divider/combiner (?) Identification help -Please.

Single input, two outputs, all N type. 19.5 cms long.
Looks like it is made from brass underneath the black paint

The (silver foil ) description label is very worn.

I see the following information on it.

A small (male?) figure outlined, with a Yagi in it's right hand.

The address:

132 Blvd Dauphine FRANCE

Who was this made by please ?

I need to gather the correct data before I put it on the market.

Many thanks,

Dave.
AMSAT 5766