AO-51 You Tube Videos

Hi all,
 I ran across some very interesting You Tube videos by Randy K7AGE on the AMSAT-UK website. He demonstrates working AO-51 using an Arrow antenna and a handheld. I was especially interested in the bracket he made for holding the HT to the antenna. I'll have to make one of my own. His tripod set up for the antenna is quite nice as well. You can check it out at the following:
www.uk.amsat.org/content/view/556/68
Well done Randy!
73 de Doug KA8QCU