From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of John W Lee
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:31 AM
To: la2qaa@amsat.org
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org; eu-amsat@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: [eu-amsat] Satellite DX

Speaking of satellite DX,

I don't know if I've seen a messge about this or not.

There is a group of  folks down at  XF4  Revilla Gigedo for
at least a week now.  XF4YW (XE2YW) has been on the
FM birds from time to time.    They will be there for several
more days.

That would be  grid  DK48 off the west coast of Mexico.

73,
John K6YK