Satellite Rigs, whats available

Satellite Rigs, whatís available

I am planning on building a new satellite club station
for an organization.  I am now putting together a bid
for the club satiaton.  The only glitch is what radio
to use.
The primary usage for this satellite club station will
be FM Satellites and Leoís.
I would prefer to use a dedicated Satellite Rig and
not a HF rig with 2 meters and 440 stuffed in.
I have used the Icom-910 and the legendary Yaseu
FT-736R.  The Yaseu FT-736R has been out of production
for many years, however I am seriously considering buy
a few for the club station on the used market.  The
built in FM center tuning meter and the Normal and
Narrow FM filers make it ideal for this type of setup.

So what is out that thatís new?

Thanks, Miles wf1f

PS,  ISS was back on Packet last night 145.825
simplex.