Satellite DX

Stop whinging! ...

No DX you say ... have a look at the AO-7 orbit 51201 on Friday the 30th of November 2007 from 05:55 to 06:00.

This orbit covered more sixty !!! entities (DXCC countries) including northeast China, Mongolia, northern India,  Pakistan, Afghanistan,
all 18 of the earlier Soviet republics, the entire European continent, the entire Middle East and most of the central and north African countries.

No DX? ... Rubbish !!!.

I battet this over to the Amsat-bb so our American friends can see what "can" be worked from Europe.

I'm sure certain orbits would allow most of the states and even parts of central America on some orbit (?) ... I'm just too bone-idle to check it out.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>