Terrestrial repeater interference to AO-27

Has anyone heard that rogue repeater thru AO-27 recently?  I received a phone call from Riley this afternoon, following up on my complaint about the repeater, and he wanted to know if it was still on the air.  It is located too far from my home QTH to hear directly, and my satellite antennas are down at the moment.  The one time I *did* hear it on the ground (early October), I was out mobile and much closer to it than when I am at home, but I haven't been up that way (northern suburbs of Chicago) for quite a while.

George, KA3HSW