Satellites at the Peace Conference

For the Peace Conference, the Academy was cordoned off, students
prohibited from going on that side of the Yard, and photos of
the proceedings were prohibited.  The Academy was locked down
the whole day, including all WEB page servers.

To see the Satellite Technology, however, I put together this
web page for the students in our Satellite Labs:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/PressStuff.html

WB4APR