Problems Reading ANS Bulletins

Hi,

Some time ago there was a discussion about formatting of ANS buttetins
from Lee KU4OS.

I'm finding it impossible to read some of these bulletins. Four recent
ones are 245, 266,308, 329.  I think that these may have been sent as
MIME encoded attachments, instead of being sent in plain text.

Here is a bit of what my text based mail reader sees -

QU1TQVQgTkVXUyBTRVJWSUNFCkFOUy0zMjkKCkFOUyBpcyBhIGZyZWUsIHdlZWtseSwgbmV3cyBhbmQgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24gc2VydmljZSBvZiBBTVNBVCBOb3J0aCBBbWVyaWNhLCAKVGhlIFJhZGlvIEFtYXRldXIgU2F0ZWxsaXRlIENvcnBvcmF0aW9uLiBBTlMgcmVwb3J0cyBvbiB0aGUgYWN0XZpdGllcyBvZiBhCndvcmxkd2lkZSBncm91cCBvZiBBbWF0ZXVyIFJhZGlvIG9wZXJhdG9ycyB3a

Could these bulletins be resent to ANS as plain text?  Alternatively,
are they available for download anywhere.  I couldn't find the complete
bulletins on the Amsat Website, only individual items of news.  The
archive didn't include any for 2007.

Any help would be appreciated.

73

	 Clive    G3CWV