Weather Effect

My reception on the LEO's has deteriorated over the last week. During this
period we have had some rain but mostly overcast with thunderstorms within
50-60 miles. I have checked all the connections, etc on the antenna. The
noise is sporadic hum and lots of QRN.

I have searched for " effects of wx on amateur sats" but turned up nothing.

Was hoping someone could point me to some info on wx and sats; I know it has
some effect on Direct TV etc but need to get to the source of my problem. It
is there with the PA on and off...

Thanks

           John

          John Henderson N4NAB