Mental Illness - Or Just Too Much Fun?

A crummy pass of AO-51 was going to occur in a few minutes for me in
DM-13, Riverside, CA. Only 31 degrees of elevation for a couple of
minutes, PocketSat told me. And me with only HTs set up to work it.

"Whaddaya think, Karen?" - I asked my (most patient woman on the
planet) wife.

"Well, go ahead and try it," she replied. I wasn't sure if she just
wanted me out of the house while she's working on her computer or
not. So I went out back, petted the horse and donkey, and sat down on
a resin patio chair...

And worked three countries at 2.5W on a handheld: friendly guys in
Mexico, an Arizona regular, and two gentlemen in Canada.

I'm still grinning. What a magnificent hobby. At least this time I
didn't disturb my neighbors with, "KAREN - GET OUT HERE!!!" this
time. What a thrill.

Spread the word of AMSAT to all.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666