Re: Logging software

I have been using VQLog for several years now and like it very much.
Very reasonably priced and it tracks your grid squares and has a section
just for satellites.  It just uses an Access database, so if you have
Access you can modify the tables with the new satellites as they come out.

Dan N8DZM
#33913