input about best CAT controlled duplex multi-modesatellite rigs

Input about best CAT controlled duplex multi-mode satellite rigs to Mike
Baker, WA4HFR, at micanopymike@gmail.com would be appreciated:

A couple of my local ham friends have finally convinced me to get geared up
to work the ham birds.  My interests lie more toward the higher frequencies,
2GHz and up, but I do plan to get started on 144 and 432 bands.

My question:  What are a couple of the very best or most recommended VHF/UHF
station rigs for working the birds?

Are there any VHF/UHF multi-band mobile rigs suitable for working the ham
birds?

I presume that suitable rigs must have software controlled doppler
correction capability?

Thanks--

Mike Baker

WA4HFR