First sat contact

Folks,

Well I am excited to say using the approx 2035 pass of AO27, I have made my
first satellite contact from EN52 to EL29 N5AFV!

Thanks Allen and to  all once again who have helped get me to this point. I
did it from my cold lawn in Wisconsin using Orbitron, my HT Yaesu FT60, and
the AL-800 antenna. I also had my old tape recorder going so I have
permanent audio of that contact.

Warm regards,

Ed

KC9GWK Grid EN52