A bit OT - Workman PS-35

A warning about buying this PSU - it doesn't ship well.

I just got one of these Power Supplies, and I thought I'd
let everyone know how it went.  The case is very flimsy and
the transformer is very heavy - not a good combination.
The first one I got arrived a bit broken internally.  The dealer
said that it looked like a truck hit it, when he got it back.  The
second one I got; the transformer was loose inside, and 1 of
the 4 attachment screws was detached.  The regulator board
was also slightly damaged.  I chose to just repair it, instead
of continuing to play the "shipment lottery".  It seems like it will
make a good PSU now that it's reassembled and repaired.  But
that's a lot of aggravation for a new PSU.  If you can pick it up in
person, then consider it.  If you have to ship it, well you might
want to consider something else.

Bob - AE6RV