Re: ground rod/plate bonding question

This question is right up my alley.  I used to work for Lucent Technologies.
 I built many Central Offices, and upgraded quite a few more.  When
attaching copper to copper, or any other metal for that matter, we used to
use a product called NO-OX-ID.  It is slightly toxic so if you do get it,
don't ingest it...etc.  But it is the preferred metal prep in a CO
environment.

I used it when I built my eggbeaters.

John KB2HSH
--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006