Re: h/t's for FM sats

I use a secondhand FT-51R through an Arrow with
in-built duplexer and a high power battery bought
separately, to give a nominal 5W. I tape-record  all
qso's onto cassette.

However I'm sure I have some loss through the in-built
diplexer.

Works fine, I prefer elevations above 40 degrees to
tx, although I can hear down to my horizon - you can
see some of my operations from my website

http://www.andythomas.eu

and follow the link on the left.

Howver I do prefer the THD-7E (European edition) with
a chunky battery.

73 de andy G0SFJ