Re: h/t's

Hi David,

Handies with full duplex are getting hard to find.
The two separate radios option works fine.
Buy a cheap 2m one with 5w output for the uplink.
New ones go for under £100

On AO-51 For high passes I just leave the TX radio on 145.920
and just tune the RX for Doppler.

For low passes,  like working the US from UK,  I  tune the TX to give me the
best chanceof getting into the transponder with just 5w to an Arrow.

It works!.

73

John G7HIA