Re: Let It Snow

Hello Bob, and Everybody else today...

I agree, but I'll go one step farther.  Now that the foliage is gone
here in Upstate New York, it is pretty amazing (yet again) how low on
a pass I can hear.  It reminds me of the US Government's Radio Manuals
that you are supposed to learn from while serving in the Military.  I
recall a manual pertaining to VHF that compared types of foliage, and
the expected outcome if you transmitted in that vicinity.( The phrase,
"Jungle-No good" comes to mind)

Anyway...now that the leaves are gone it's pretty amazing how much
better I can hear.  Hey...who needs a preamp?

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006