Re: Alpha-ish release of satcontroller for windows

> I was not sure what you meant by your antenna performance
> not being up to it but I usually just use omni antennas and
> they work fine for most LEO sats.

I haven't yet worked a linear satellite successfully. It's not so much the automatic tuning that's getting me down as much as it is the desensing/crosstalk between the 2m and 440. I chalk that up right now to the fact that my antenna is a 2m/440 combination which I plan to switch out with two seperate antennas as soon as I get around to it.

The tuning in my application is essentially a control which allows you to tune within the passband of a linear satellite both on the uplink and downlink with a single 'knob' also taking into account if the satellite is inverting or not. I haven't yet gotten to test its operation in practice, only theory.

Scott
NW2S