Re: Alpha-ish release of satcontroller for windows

At 02:35 PM 11/22/2007, scott wilson wrote:

>I released an updated version of my satcontroller software. If anyone's
>taking advantage of the long weekend, give it a shot and let me know if
>you have any feedback.

>I'd love to hear if anyone's successful with the 'one true' tuning
>method on a linear bird. In theory it works great :) - In practice, tho,
>my antenna performance isn't up to it.

Hi Scott,

I have been using fully automatic tuning for over 10 years and it
works great. I was not sure what you meant by your antenna performance
not being up to it but I usually just use omni antennas and they
work fine for most LEO sats.

Any questions, please feel free to email me.

73,
Tony AA2TX